Asterisk voicemail.conf 내용 정리.
Context section 은 다음과 같이 구성된다.
[context_name] <mailbox>=<password>,<name>,<email>,<pager_email><options> 4069 => 6522,Matt Brooks,firstname.lastname@example.org,,|tz=central|attach=yes|saycid=yes|dialout=fromvm|callback=fromvm|review=yes|operator=yes|envelope=yes|moveheard=yes|sayduration=yes|saydurationm=1
Each mailbox is listed in the form <mailbox>=<password>,<name>,<email>,<pager_email><options>.
If email is specified, a message will be sent when a voicemail is received to the given mailbox for each address listed (separated by '|', ex. email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org).
If pager is specified, a message will be sent there as well. If the password is prefixed by '-', then it is considered to be unchangeable.
Context 의 이름. mailbox@context 의 형식으로 함께 사용된다.
mailbox number. mailbox@context 의 형식으로 함께 사용된다.
voicemail 접근시 사용자 확인을 위한 비밀번호이다. 이후, 사용자가 비밀번호를 수정하게 되면 해당 비밀번호 역시 업데이트된다.
만약 비밀번호가 hyphen(-) 문자로 시작된다면, 사용자의 의한 비밀번호 변경이 불가능하게 된다. passwordlocation 옵션 사용시, 지정된 비밀번호는 무시된다.
Mailbox 사용자의 이름 정보.
Mailbox 사용자의 메일 주소 정보. 이후 옵션에 따라 여기에 지정된 메일 주소로 메일 알람을 보내게된다.
Mailbox 사용자의 pager(삐삐) 혹은 휴대전화 정보. 이후 옵션에 따라 여기에 지정된 번호로 알람을 보내게 된다.
All options can be expressed globally in the general section, and overridden in the per-mailbox settings, unless listed otherwise.
- Timzone from zonemessage below. Irrelevant if envelope=no.
- Set the locale for generation of the date/time string (make sure the locales are installed in your operating system; e.g on Debian Linux you can user "dpkg-reconfigure locales"). If you use UTF-8 locales, make sure to set the "charset" option to UTF-8 too. If you mix different locales for different users, you should avoid words in the emaildateformat specification, e.g.:emaildateformat=%A, %d %B %Y, %H:%M:%S.
- Attache the voicemail to the notification email *NOT* the pager email.
- Which format to attach to the email. Normally this is the first format specified in the format parameter above, but this option lets you customize the format sent to particular mailboxes. Useful if Windows users want wav49, but Linux users want gsm(per-mailbox only).
- Say the caller id information before the message. If not described, or set to no, it will be in the envelope. When enabled, if a recorded file with the same name as the caller id exists in <astspooldir>/recordings/callerids, then that file will be played as a name rather than saying each digit as a phone number.
- Internal Context for Name Playback instead of extension digits when saying caller id.
- Turn on/off the duration information before the message(ON by default).
- Specify the minimum duration to say. Default is 2 minutes.
- Context to dial out from (option 4 from mailbox's advanced menu). If not specified, option 4 will not be listed and dialing out from within VoiceMailMain() will not be permitted.
- Allow the user to compose and send a voicemail while inside VoicemaMailMain() [option 5 from mailbox's advanced menu]. If set to 'no', option 5 will not be listed.
- Current default behavior is to search only the default context if one is not specified. The older behavior was to search all contexts. This option restores the old behavior(DEFAULT=no). If you have this option enabled, then you will b e required to have unique mailbox names across all contexts. Otherwise, an ambiguity is created since it is impossible to know which mailbox to retrieve when one is requested.
- Context to call back from. If not listed, call the sender back will not be permitted.
- Context to go to on user exit such ad * or 0. The default is the current context.
- Allow sender to review/record their message before saving it(OFF by default).
- Allow sender to hit 0 before/after/during leaving a voicemail to reach an operator. This option REQUIRES an 'o' extension in the same context(or in exitcontext, if set), as that is where the 0 key will send you(OFF by default).
- Turn on/off envelope playback before message playback(ON by default). This does NOT affect option 3, 3 from the advanced options menu.
- After notification, the voicemail is deleted from the server(per-mailbox only). This is intended for use with users who wish to receive their voicemail ONLY by email. "deletevoicemail" is provided as an equivalent option for Realtime configuration.
- Use this additional string for comparison while looking for a match in the Directory application. This option may be specified multiple times to specify additional strings(per-mailbox only).
- Emails bearing the voicemail may arrive in a volume too quiet to be heard. This parameter allows you to specify how much gain to add to the message when sending a voicemail. The sox must be installed for this option to work.
- Skips to the next message after hitting 7 or 9 to delete/save current message.
- Forces a new user to record their name. A new user is determined by the password being the same as the mailbox number. The default is "no".
- This is the same as forcename, except for recording greetings. The default is "no".
- Hide this mailbox from the directory produced by app_directory. The default is "no".
- Remind the user that their temporary greeting is set.
- Usually the voicemail password(vmsecret) is stored in this configuration file. By setting this option, you can specify where Asterisk should read/write the vmsecret. This option does not affect password storage for realtime users, which are still stored in the realtime backend.
- voicemail.conf - This is the default option. The secret is read from and written to voicemail.conf(or users.conf).
- spooldir - The secret is stored in a separate file in the user's voicemail spool directory in a file named secret.conf. Please ensure that normal Linux users are not permitted to access Asterisk's spool directory as the secret is sotred in plain text. If a secret is not found in this directory, the password in voicemail.conf(or users.conf) will be used.
- Enable next/last message to wrap around to first(from last) and last(from first) message. The default is "no".
- Enforce minimum password length.
- Customize which sound file is used instead of the default prompt that says: "password".
- Customize which sound file is used instead of the default prompt that says: "Please enter you new password followed by the pound key.".
- Customize which sound file is used instead of the default prompt that says: "Your password has been changed."
- Customize which sound file is used instead of the default prompt that says: "Please re-enter your password followed by the pound key".
- Customize which sound file is used instead of the default prompt that says: "The passwords you entered and re-entered did not match."
- Customize which sound file is used instead of the default prompt that says: ...
- Customize which sound file is used instead of the default prompt that says: "Please try again".
- Customize which sound file is used when the user times out while recording a prepend message instead of the default prompt that says: "then press pound".
- Customize the key that fast-forwards message playback.
- Customize the key that rewinds message playback.
- Customize the key that pauses/unpauses message playback.
- Customize the key that restarts message playback.
- Customize the key that interrupt message playback, probably all keys not set above.
- Maximum number of messages allowed in the "Deleted' folder. If set to 0 or no then no deleted messages will be moved. If non-zero(max 9999) then up to this number of messages will be automagically saved when they are 'deleted' on a FIFO basics. Defaults to being off.