Freeswitch 내용 정리.
When you install the FreeSWITCH with the default configuration, the modules that are required for most common scenarios are enabled.
The modules are grouped by the type of functionality they provide.
- Endpoint modules support types of communications devices such as VoIP, PSTN, Skype, Google Talk etc. Endpoint modules are one of the most important modules in FreeSWITCH.
- This is where all the action is happening. There are hundreds of application modules include in the default setup a few examples are playing a file, joining a conference, send a call to voicemail, play an IVR menu. Many of common applications are provided by the dptools module.
- A Dialplan module is responsible for routing calls, based on information such as Caller ID, Destination Number and more. The default dialplan module is the XML Dialplan.
- Provides authentication and configurations for users that can register with FreeSWTICH. The most common directory module is the XML Directory.
- Codecs are used to encode and compress audio for streaming.
- File Formats
- Most of the common audio formats are supported by the mod_dptools:playback.
- Record log messages. Some of the included loggers are console and log file. xml_cdr is another commonly used logger to output call detail records.
There a few more types of modules, but there are the common ones. You can find more modules at here(https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Modules).
Many modules also have API commands that can be issued from the command line, script or sent from a remote computer via the event socket. What the API commands can do are up to each individual module, but some common functionalities include returning status information(such as how many listeners are in a conference) or control the currently running application(such as pausing a file being played). There are hundreds of APIs available from the different modules. In the command line you can type show API to see all APIs based on the modules that are loaded.
git clone 후 컴파일을 진행한다. <source lang=bash> $ git clone https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/fs/freeswitch.git freeswitch.git </source>
특정 버전을 이용하고 싶다면 다음과 같이 v 이후에 버전 정보를 붙여주면 된다. <source lang=bash> $ git clone -b v1.6 https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/fs/freeswitch.git freeswitch.git </source>
Compile <source lang=bash> $ cd freeswitch $ ./bootstrap.sh -j $ ./configure $ make $ sudo make install </source>
간단하게 패키지 저장소 추가후, apt-get 으로 설치가 가능하다. <source lang=bash> $ apt-get update && apt-get install -y curl $ curl https://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/debian/freeswitch_archive_g0.pub | apt-key add -
$ echo "deb http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/freeswitch-1.6/ jessie main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list
- you may want to populate /etc/freeswitch at this point.
- if /etc/freeswitch does not exist, the standard vanilla configuration is deployed
$ apt-get update && apt-get install -y freeswitch-all freeswitch-all-dbg gdb </source>
Freeswitch 용 console 실행 명령어는 fs_cli 이다. <source lang=bash> $ fs_cli </source>
Usage: fs_cli [-H <host>] [-P <port>] [-p <secret>] [-d <level>] [-x command] [-t <timeout_ms>] [profile] -?,-h --help Usage Information -H, --host=hostname Host to connect -P, --port=port Port to connect (1 - 65535) -u, --user=user@domain user@domain -p, --password=password Password -i, --interrupt Allow Control-c to interrupt -x, --execute=command Execute Command and Exit -l, --loglevel=command Log Level -U, --log-uuid Include UUID in log output -S, --log-uuid-short Include shortened UUID in log output -q, --quiet Disable logging -r, --retry Retry connection on failure -R, --reconnect Reconnect if disconnected -d, --debug=level Debug Level (0 - 7) -b, --batchmode Batch mode -t, --timeout Timeout for API commands (in miliseconds) -T, --connect-timeout Timeout for socket connection (in miliseconds) -n, --no-color Disable color
Localhost 접속시, 다음과 같이 입력하면 된다. <source lang=bash> $ fs_cli -H localhost </source>
- https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Codec_Negotiation - Codec_Negotiation
- https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Installation - Installation