SSML(Speech Synthesis Markup Language) 내용정리.
SSML은 Markup 언어의 종류로서, 음성을 언어로 표현한 방법의 하나이다.
이를 이용하면 TTS(Text to Speech) 서비스시 더욱 다양하고 정확한 음성을 생성할 수 있다.
- none: No pause. Use none to remove a normally occurring pause, such as after a period.
- x-weak: Has the same strength as none, no pause.
- weak: Sets a pause of the same duration as the pause after a comma.
- medium: Has the same strenth as weak.
- strong: Sets a pause of the same duration as the pause after a sentence.
- x-strong: Sets a pause of the same duration as the pause after paragraph.
- [number]s: The duration of the pause, in seconds. The maximum duration is 10s.
- [number]ms: The duration of the pause, in milliseconds. The maximum duration is 10000ms.
<speak> Mary had a little lamb <break time="3s"/>Whose fleece was white as snow. </speak>
The root element of the SSML response.
<speak> my SSML content </speak>
<speak> Step 1, take a deep breath. <break time="200ms"/> Step 2, exhale. Step 3, take a deep breath again. <break strength="weak"/> Step 4, exhale. </speak>
Lets you indicate information about the type of text construct that is contained within the element. It also helps specify the level of detail for rendering the contained text.
- The following example is spoken as "Twelve thousand three hundred forty five" (for US English) or "Twelve thousand three hundred and forty five (for UK English)".
<speak> <say-as interpret-as="cardinal">12345</say-as> </speak>